Invisalign treatment utilizes a series of clear, removable, custom fitted trays to gradually align your teeth. Invisalign can treat a variety of cases and Dr. Kopicki will discuss with you whether you are a good candidate for Invisalign.
Invisalign offers several advantages over traditional braces including:
- Virtually invisible straightening of your teeth.
- No food restrictions.
- Because they are removable, you can brush and floss your teeth like normal without the wires of the braces getting in the way.
- Invisalign is made of smooth, comfortable plastic which is less likely to irritate your cheeks and gums compared to traditional braces.
- Office visits are spread further apart, usually about every 6-8 weeks.
- No emergency visits for broken brackets or poking wires.