Is Invisalign Right for You?
Invisalign treatment utilizes a series of clear, removable, custom fitted trays to gradually align your teeth. Invisalign can treat a variety of cases and Dr. Kopicki will discuss with you whether you are a good candidate for Invisalign.
Invisalign offers several advantages over traditional braces including:
- Virtually invisible straightening of your teeth.
- No food restrictions.
- Because they are removable, you can brush and floss your teeth like normal without the wires of the braces getting in the way.
- Invisalign is made of smooth, comfortable plastic which is less likely to irritate your cheeks and gums compared to traditional braces.
- Office visits are spread further apart, usually about every 6-8 weeks.
- No emergency visits for broken brackets or poking wires.
Germantown Orthodontics is proud have an iTero scanner on-site for our braces and Invisalign patients. iTero scanners show our patients the outcome of their Invisalign treatment before it begins.
- Faster set-ups
- 10X fewer rejections
- 7X fewer fit issues
- Better patient experience
- Simulated outcomes for patients
Better. Faster. More effective. It’s everything you would expect from Germantown Orthodontics.